Dr. Robert C Dimski Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Dimski?

It was all said above!!! Doctor Dimski is a doctor of EXCELLIENCE!!! along with his WONDERFUL staff!!!

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Dimski's for 24 years and always receive great care and compassion from our doctor as well as his nurse. Dr. Dimski does not believe in " bandaid" fixes, he gets to the root of the problem!

I have been a patient for 25 years and I have always gotten in fast and also do not have to wait very long during my appointments.

It's difficult to get a timely appointment after an emercency room visit or a hospital stay when he is not the attending MD.

Dr. Dimski has been my primary care physician for several years now and I have been very pleased. He and his staff are professional and caring and spend as much time answering my numerous questions as needed.

Dr Dimski is a very kind and caring doctor. He has helpe me regain my health over the past two years. He has encouraged my weight loss of almost 50 pounds and counting. I am healthier today because of him. I'm so glad he's my Doc

I just wanted to say thank you for getting me in when I had the flu as I had never been a patient of yours - your staff fit me in that day and although I waited probably 30-45 minutes in the waiting room that was expected as I was squeezed in - thank you soooooooooooo much for getting me taken care of - I went home that night and by 9:00 I was feeling exceptionally better