Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Diraimo
Dr. Robert Diraimo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Diraimo is affiliated with Brooklyn Campus of the VA New York Harbor HealthCare System, New Island Hospital and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Diraimo has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Robert Diraimo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.