Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Diulio has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 5
I fell 30 feet onto cement back in 1983 (30 years ago), and Dr. DiUlio was my orthopedic surgeon. I had a compression fracture (L-5 level) and had crush injuries to both of my ankles and feet. The hospital in Ft. Atkinson was thinking of amputating my left lower leg, but my parents had me sent to St. Luke's Hospital in Milwaukee instead, where I "met" Dr. DiUlio. He saved me from having to have the amputation (working on my left ankle and foot) and worked on my back and right ankle/foot. My spinal cord was also very close to where I had fractured my back, so I was very near to being paralyzed from the waist down. He is THE best! I can't say enough about Dr. DiUlio. He is kind, smart, and dedicated. If you're looking for an orthopedic guy, he's your man!
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Robert A Diulio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert A Diulio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elm Grove, WI.