Dr. Robert Doane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Doane?

THE BEST IN JACKSON!

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Today I visited Dr. Doane regarding a knee issue that I have. I cannot say enough about the great service I received from his staff, they are very courteous and professional, but also show a true caring nature. Dr. Doane is extremely knowledgeable and made me feel confident about the options I had to feel better. He's very thorough and I will continue to trust him with any orthopedic problems in the future. As far as I'm concerned, he's the best in Jackson!

excellent surgeon

Posted on December 1st, 2017

I had rotator cuff surgery and have had amazing results. Would highly recommend him.

Time with the doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2017

Doctor Doane is an excellent surgeon. However he seems to be in a hurry on each visit.

Time with the doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2017

Happy go lucky caring individual

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Excellent doctor

Great experience from start to finish!

Posted on December 29th, 2016

My overall experience with Dr Doane was excellent! From the very first appointment he explained everything in detail about my hip issues and options. Choosing hip replacement surgery was my choice and the best decision. I feel amazing! From the first appointment through surgery and rehab it went exactly as he said it would. The end result is I have my life back with NO PAIN! Thanks Dr Doane!

Great experience from start to finish!

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Patient

Posted on May 8th, 2015

BEWARE Puts info in doctors notes that is not true. I challenge his true knowledge of orthopedics. Quack comes to mind. This guy is a joke to the medical profession

Posted on February 7th, 2013

My son had a serious shoulder problem. Dr. Doane did the surgery and he also received physical therapy in Dr. Doane's office. Long story short, he is now back to all of his activities with no pain. Would highly recommend Dr. Doane to all.

Patient

Posted on January 30th, 2013

If it walks like a Duck and Quacks like a Duck it is a Duck thats what I think of Mr.. Doans . I waited 21/2 Hours because he was in surgery. Why scedule appointments with patients if your not sure what time you will be back to the office. Well he comes into my room to say your xray shows nothing. Then he starts checking me by pull my arms above my head which I went to see him because I have severe pain in my shoulder. I started to cry and he continued to raise my arm above my head. then he asks me WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU????? I am not a Doctor I went to see him for Help. He then asks if my Family Doctor did any tests on me. My Family Doctor was trying to save me some money by having Dr. Doanes do the testing once instead of 2 or 3 times. Dr. Doanes has all the equipment in his office for testing. I think he was upset with me because I had not had a test done yet. He was going to do an utra sound but seem disturbed he had to do that.. I walked out crying and upset that I went to see a so called Doctor and He was Unwilling to Help. Very Rude and Unprofessional.

Excellent physician

Posted on August 24th, 2012

Great doctor, would highly recommend him to both family and friends. Great bedside manor, explains diagnosis and answers questions.

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Great doctor, took the time to listen to me, would highly recommend him to both family and friends.