Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Dobie has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Robert A Dobie has the following 17 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Meniere's Disease
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vestibular Diseases
- Hearing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
Dr. Robert A Dobie has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert A Dobie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Robert A Dobie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Texas Health Science Center, 7703 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Dobie in this video.
Dr. Robert A Dobie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.