8 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert W Doebler?

Disappointed

Called the office to make an appointment with Dr. Doebler, office personnel never mentioned that I would be seeing a P.A.. There was confusion over my test results causing me to have tests repeated. Had to schedule a second visit to actually see the doctor & still had confusion over test results which had me repeating more tests. The doctor was, in my opinion, rude. He did not want to treat my condition, instead referred me to another specialist. I am a senior citizen living on a fixed income. I cannot afford to make unnecessary trips to doctor's offices to be turned away & sent to someone else when this doctor could have treated my condition. I am very disappointed with the total experience & will not return.

Dr. Robert W Doebler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sewickley, PA.

Dr. Robert W Doebler Is this you?