Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Domeier
Dr. Robert Domeier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Watervliet, MI (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Domeier is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, St. Mary Mercy Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Domeier has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Robert Domeier has the following 2 expertise
- Heart Arrest
- Spinal Injuries
Dr. Robert Domeier has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Domeier is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
He is an E.R. physician, so some of the ratings don't apply. He saved our son's life after an auto accident in which my son was broadsided by someone going 60+ mph through a redlight. Our son arrived at St. Joe's in Ann Arbor with a Glasgow Coma Score of 3--totally unresponsive. Dr. Domeier stabilized him--ventilator, chest tube, etc.--and recommended transport to UM for necessary surgeries on his hand and pelvis. We will always be grateful to Dr. Domeier and thankful that our son arrived at St. Joe's first. UM Hospital ER can be a zoo and we don't think our son would have gotten the expert attention he needed immediately and that Dr. Domeier provided.
Dr. Domeier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Domeier in this video.
Dr. Robert Domeier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.