Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert S Doomun has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 36
The first time I walked into his office I felt comfortable. His office staff, especially Alisha is always friendly and efficient! I am a baby when it comes time for a blood draw. Melany, his nurse is the best!!! Dr. Doomun always takes time to listen and explain things to me. I never feel rushed, and I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see him. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a new doctor!
We have gone to Dr Doomun for 6 years. We recommend him to everyone. He has the ability to listen, sit and talk to you, he educates you, and he has true empathy. I saw some horrible reviews on here. Trust me, that has little to do with Dr Doomun. Those are people that give poor reviews at the Ritz. When we need an empathetic doctor who cares and listens, our choice is Dr Robert Doomun. Thanks Dr Doomun
Our family of four all love Dr. Doomun. He is up-to-date with his medical knowledge and easy to talk to. I had some concerns about my heart and he had an EKG device his nurse plugged into the tablet of a USB port and within minutes we had a read-out. The wait is usually minimal as well and I can stop at the nearby Trader Joe's afterward!
Once in a while we need a family doctor and because of a recommendation I went to his office with my family three years ago! Unfortunately, it tooks me more that 2 years to realize that this doctor is more attached to his IPad than to his patients! I guess his knowledge didn't cross the border if you really have an illness! The first visit is always wasting time because you have to come back for blood work and the third time for results...and than you get a recommendation for a special doctor! He is unable to fix a simply bladder infection even if this is a repetitive illness! I would more recommend every Urgent because when you are out you have everything you need beside the call you next day and ask how you are! I have never had this experience at Dr Doomun!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Robert S Doomun accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Associates Of Orange County, 19871 Yorba Linda Blvd Ste 104, Yorba Linda, CA
Dr. Robert S Doomun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorba Linda, CA.