Dr. Robert Doomun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Doomun?

Very caring and personable!

Posted on October 14th, 2016

The first time I walked into his office I felt comfortable. His office staff, especially Alisha is always friendly and efficient! I am a baby when it comes time for a blood draw. Melany, his nurse is the best!!! Dr. Doomun always takes time to listen and explain things to me. I never feel rushed, and I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see him. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a new doctor!

Posted on December 19th, 2015

One of the Best Doctors in So Cal

Best Ever!!!!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

We have gone to Dr Doomun for 6 years. We recommend him to everyone. He has the ability to listen, sit and talk to you, he educates you, and he has true empathy. I saw some horrible reviews on here. Trust me, that has little to do with Dr Doomun. Those are people that give poor reviews at the Ritz. When we need an empathetic doctor who cares and listens, our choice is Dr Robert Doomun. Thanks Dr Doomun

We love Dr. Doomun

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Our family of four all love Dr. Doomun. He is up-to-date with his medical knowledge and easy to talk to. I had some concerns about my heart and he had an EKG device his nurse plugged into the tablet of a USB port and within minutes we had a read-out. The wait is usually minimal as well and I can stop at the nearby Trader Joe's afterward!

This doctor is having not a clue at all

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

Once in a while we need a family doctor and because of a recommendation I went to his office with my family three years ago! Unfortunately, it tooks me more that 2 years to realize that this doctor is more attached to his IPad than to his patients! I guess his knowledge didn't cross the border if you really have an illness! The first visit is always wasting time because you have to come back for blood work and the third time for results...and than you get a recommendation for a special doctor! He is unable to fix a simply bladder infection even if this is a repetitive illness! I would more recommend every Urgent because when you are out you have everything you need beside the call you next day and ask how you are! I have never had this experience at Dr Doomun!

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

Please understand that I have only been seeing him for 2 years. When you make an appointment and they draw blood that is an office visit charge. Then you have to come in for another office visit where he plays around on his iPad and tells you the results, I used to be able to get this over the phone from my old Dr at no charge. Then they won't talk to you about anything unless you pay. I don't feel I get great care and they run test that are not needed. I just feel that for me I am not being taken care of.

All Good

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Highly Recommended

Posted on February 13th, 2012

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Dooman. When my appointment is at 3pm I am seen at 3pm. I have never waited to be seen. When they are busy and i need a same day appointment my issue is important to them and they work very hard to make sure I get seen same day. thumbs up 5 stars

Great Caring Doctor!

Posted on August 1st, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor and really cares about his patients! My daughter (age 17) had a horrible case of Mono. Dr. Dooman was there for her every step of the way to recovery!Staff is wonderful too!

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Competent

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

Dr Dooman, his nurse Mel and office staff are excellent! I have been a patient of Dr Dooman's for over 8 years now and both my husband and I love him! He always takes the time to discuss your concerns and knows just when to refer you to a specialist. The only way I would change doctors, was if I moved out of state!

Appreciative patient

Posted on March 12th, 2010

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Doomun and his staff. I always feel like I matter to them and my health is a priority. If you are looking for wonderful health care in Yorba Linda, look no further.Thanks !