Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Dorfman
Dr. Robert Dorfman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 6 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dorfman is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Staten Island University Hospital North and SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Dorfman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert Dorfman has the following 4 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert Dorfman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Dorfman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Dorfman treated me with respect and responded quickly and effectively to my condition which led to many more doctors to visit but had it not been for Dr. Dorfman's caring and quick diagnosis I may have ended up in a much worse situation as he did not just pass off my symptoms and pat me on the head. Thank you so very much!
This is the worst doctor every his license to practice should be taken from him. He did my laproscopy to remove a cyst in the uterus in 2010 I was 23, mind you after the surgery there was no antibiotics prescribed by this man . He had the nerve to say he wanted to see what infection I got before he would prescribe the antibiotics which was about 5 days after surgery, like who does that. so I got a crazy infection and the wounds open up many times. he makes you stay in the waiting room for 45 minutes with your wound opening and oozing. Til this day I still have pain and my stomach looks swollen.
Dr. Dorfman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Staten Island University Hospital North
SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Richmond University Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
New York Methodist Hospital
St Vincent's Medical Center
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
St John's Episcopal Hospital
St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Richmond University Medical Center-Bayley Seton Campus
Episcopal Health Services Inc
St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
21 Years Experience
New York Institute of Technology
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Dorfman in this video.
Dr. Robert Dorfman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.