Dr. Robert Dorfman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert Dorfman?

Excellent and thorough

Dr. Dorfman treated me with respect and responded quickly and effectively to my condition which led to many more doctors to visit but had it not been for Dr. Dorfman's caring and quick diagnosis I may have ended up in a much worse situation as he did not just pass off my symptoms and pat me on the head. Thank you so very much!

beware this guy is a joke

This is the worst doctor every his license to practice should be taken from him. He did my laproscopy to remove a cyst in the uterus in 2010 I was 23, mind you after the surgery there was no antibiotics prescribed by this man . He had the nerve to say he wanted to see what infection I got before he would prescribe the antibiotics which was about 5 days after surgery, like who does that. so I got a crazy infection and the wounds open up many times. he makes you stay in the waiting room for 45 minutes with your wound opening and oozing. Til this day I still have pain and my stomach looks swollen.