Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Dorlon Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert E Dorlon Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Robert E Dorlon Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
He use to be good when I started back to him a couple of yrs ago. People came from all over the upstate to see him.And had to wait 8-12 hours to see him. Hours just to get refills after calling in 2 days before. He has lost a lot of his patients. He doesn't listen anymore tell you 1 thing and do another. He has been cutting every meds down and change them from the ones that do work for around a yr now.
Dr. Dorlon is a good doctor - if you're willing to wait 4-6 hrs. to see him. I have painful arthritis and his chairs are very uncomfortable. I no longer see him purely because of the time in his waiting room! I also had the feeling that his staff was more concerned about whether or not you (1) passed the drug test & (2) had money to pay. I would not recommend him simply because of his poorly ran office, the long waits (don't leave or you'll be put at the back of the line), uncomfortable waiting room, unfriendly and demanding staff, and too frequent blood work (you never find out the results), and too frequent urine tests (yes, there are druggies out there, but is a monthly drug test really necessary?)
43 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Robert E Dorlon Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert E Dorlon Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.