Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert A Dorman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
I had an appt. with Dr. Dorman, and was unavoidably detained at work, which caused me to be terribly late for the appointment. I called his office and apologized profusely, saying I was on my way to pay for the appointment anyway. His office staff told me that they had "a zero tolerance policy for such nonsense" and that they were too busy for patients as irresponsible as me. I could not believe they would be so ungracious when a patient is making a good faith effort to be sure that the missed appointment does not adversely affect the doctor's practice/business. I can only hope, for their sake, that their patients are more forgiving when Dr. Dorman or his office staff makes a mistake.
38 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Robert A Dorman accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Anthony Dorman Md, 2850 Twin Rivers Dr Ste 101A, Arkadelphia, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Dorman in this video.
Dr. Robert A Dorman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arkadelphia, AR.