Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Douenias has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robert Douenias has the following 9 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Robert Douenias has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Robert Douenias is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT WITH DR. DOUENIAS FOR APPROXIMATELY 7 YEARS, FIND HIM KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TOO BUSY, HE IS VERY GOOD HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. I WOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM RECOMMENDING HIM TO ANYONE.I WILL SAY THERE HAVE BEEN A COUPLE OF APPOINTMENTS WITH A LENGTHY WAIT.I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH HIS TREATMENT
My mother has had problems that he has not addressed. He fails to keep appointments, has an office manager who's professionalism is totally lacking and his bedside manner is horrible. He treats my mother with distain and doesn't seem to care that her medical issues are starting to affect her life. DO NOT USE this doctor unless you like being ignored, treated like a child and isn't taken seriously.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Douenias is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Robert Douenias accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGuthrie Medical Group, 130 Center Way, Corning, NY
Dr. Robert Douenias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corning, NY.