Dr. Robert Douenias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Douenias?

Dr. douenias went above and beyond during my care. He has awesome bedside manner, he is honest and caring. He is very straight to the point, and educated me to understand what I was dealing with.

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT WITH DR. DOUENIAS FOR APPROXIMATELY 7 YEARS, FIND HIM KNOWLEDGEABLE AND TOO BUSY, HE IS VERY GOOD HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. I WOULD NOT HAVE A PROBLEM RECOMMENDING HIM TO ANYONE.I WILL SAY THERE HAVE BEEN A COUPLE OF APPOINTMENTS WITH A LENGTHY WAIT.I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED WITH HIS TREATMENT

Needs to go back to med school

My mother has had problems that he has not addressed. He fails to keep appointments, has an office manager who's professionalism is totally lacking and his bedside manner is horrible. He treats my mother with distain and doesn't seem to care that her medical issues are starting to affect her life. DO NOT USE this doctor unless you like being ignored, treated like a child and isn't taken seriously.

Dr. Robert Douenias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corning, NY.