Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert A Dracker
Dr. Robert A Dracker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Liverpool, NY, with another office in Camillus, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Dracker is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital Health Center, Crouse Hospital Inc and Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Dracker has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert A Dracker has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Robert A Dracker has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Robert A Dracker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
Great dr nurses are great bad communication between drs though. I'm upset that they called cps on me and my girlfriend because my daughter had one bruise I was told it was there regulations ok went to cps for follow up on call dr said she was under wait addressed btw by another dr and constant ear infection that was addressed by dr numiourse times by the dr that reported us. I'm not happy with events that happend but I love drakers professionalism and love for kids and his ability to diagnose kids ailments I hope they can fix my issues and I will give him 5 stars
I have a baby with special health needs. Dr. Dracker is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. To me, this is far more important than being all warm and fuzzy all the time. I need an accurate diagnosis, and a workable treatment plan. That being said, Dr. Dracker is also very caring - maybe just not as touchy feely as some pediatricians. But again - being cuddly is wonderful - but that's not what's going to get your child well.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Dracker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1982
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Robert A Dracker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert A Dracker, MD - Pathology in Liverpool, NY, in this video.
Dr. Robert A Dracker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Liverpool, NY.