Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Dray has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 32
My husband suffers from chronic kidney stones, and we have never had the issues that we did from Dr.Dray and his office. For starters Dr.Dray does not believe that kidney stones cause pain!! My husband has had over 30 stones in his life and this is the first time any Dr has ever told him this!! We did not agree with the treatment plan from day one but could not get anyone to listen to our opinions. Fast forward 3 weeks and 3 surgeries later we thought we were finally done with this group and this stone. Then 4-5 days after having the stent pulled from his last surgery he started to experience severe pain again. Another trip to the ER and a CT later we find out the lithotripsy they did failed and he still has the exact same stone!! We are now in the process of quickly finding a new urologist!!
Dr. Dray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Robert J Dray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMiddle Tennessee Urology Specialists, 1747 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 210, Murfreesboro, TN
Dr. Robert J Dray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.