Dr. Robert M Droege Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Droege?

My family's doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Droege since he came to Amsterdam. He has been with my wife, son, daughter and myself through a variety of health issues. Without exception, he and his staff have always been there for us. He's the best!

Dr droege has been my dr for almost 30 years & I find that he has compassion 7 takes the time to talk to you in dept to get to the root of your health problem. He has no problem sending you to another dr who he believes can help with you aiments Wonderful bed side manner Would highly recimend him to friends, which I have done in the past.

Gives You His Time

Not a doctor person, i make an exception with Dr. Droege. He's wonderful, thorough, and makes me feel as if I am his only patient. I love this guy!

Dr Droege really cares about his patients. He spends quality time with you and explains everything thoroughly.

He is the best

I have been seeing Dr Droege for over 20 yrs. Never a problem! He has always found out the problem and fixed it. If by chance he did not feel comfortable with a problem/illness/injury he has referred me to someone who has helped. He is great and so is his staff