Dr. Robert Drogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Drogan?

Give your symptoms to get the right diagnosis

Posted on February 20th, 2015

My husband I have been with Dr. Robert Drogan for 17 years now. I love that he asked a lot of probing questions to diagnose the problem the first time. He always makes sure to run the proper test based on our symptoms to get answers. I have had weight problems since my adolescent years. I had a lap band implanted in 2010 that failed in 2014. In 2015 had the gastric sleeve procedure done and I am now down over 100 pounds and Dr. Drogan assisted me with my needs the whole time. Until he retires, we are sticking with him.

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Misdiagnosed. Did not take urine or blood samples to confirm. Five days later went to ER and spent two weeks in hospital. Later found out he misdiagnosed a neighbor as well. He depends on a computer to tell him what's wrong. We are both looking for a new primary physican.

Has no clue

Posted on December 31st, 2011

This doctor has misdiagnosed me twice. Just because I am a young women he assumes that I am healthy. Ended up having surgery for a medical issue after getting a second opinion. Glad I got the second opinion.

Posted on December 19th, 2011

As a morbidly obese patient I found Dr. Drogan to be understanding of my unique health needs. When the time came for me to have weight loss surgery, he took the time to learn about the procedure I chose - the doudenal switch. I had to go out of town for my surgery and he has communicated with my surgeon throughout my recovery and post-op life.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015