Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert H Dropkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Robert H Dropkin has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Robert H Dropkin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I went to see Dr. Dropkin after being diagnosed with Endometriosis by another Obgyn. Dr. dropkin was NO HELP at all. He was completely ignorant about the facts surrounding the disease and the current treatments. He also has a way of speaking to women with a very degrading tone! I would never recommend him to anyone, healthy or Otherwise. He should not be involved in Women's Healthcare! The minute you question a treatment he recommends for YOUR body, he says, if you don't like it here, go somewhere else!
I have been going to Dr. Dropkin for the past 28 years. He is totally awesome! He has delivered both of my children, of which my first was a difficult labor which turned in to an emergency C-section. He has saved my life twice, done four surgeries on me and diagnosed me with a large ovarian cyst which he removed successfully. The first doctor I went to for this told me I had irritable bowel I cannot say enough great things about this man! Patty is also awesome! You are the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Robert H Dropkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDropkin & Costello Mds, 6 Executive Park Dr Ste 10, Albany, NY
Dr. Robert H Dropkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.