Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Duch
Dr. Robert J Duch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Grange, IL, with another office in Burr Ridge, IL. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Duch is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Swedishamerican Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Duch has 2 locations
5101 Willow Springs Rd
La Grange, IL 60525
6101 S County Line Rd
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert J Duch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert J Duch has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Robert J Duch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Duch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
La Grange Memorial Hospital
Dr. Robert J Duch Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert J Duch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Grange, IL.