Dr. Robert L Duerr Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Duerr Jr?

Dr. Dyer is an excellent physician!!! He is a rockstar. He did emergency heart catch on our family heart member on New Year's Eve. He was excellent with the family and St. Luke's is blessed to have him. We were a transfer from Caldwell.

Life Shortened

Lifelighted to St.Likes to this Dr. Duerr in Boise Idaho. Misdiagnosed with a heart condition I have lost 10, 20, or 30 years because of this Doctor. In my opinion you should run from him to save yourself.

Wouldn't Recommend

Would not recommend to anyone. Especially if you need answers. Very narcissistic human being. Arrogant in every way. Called his office to make a follow-up appointment, had his staff tell me to go to my general practice doctor. Stuck me on meds for my heart...3 years ago...not once have I been able to be seen for follow-ups. Only to schedule me for cholesterol checks to push more pills.

My experience at St. Luke's cardiology was exceptional. Everyone from initial registrar to the follow up phone call was courteous and friendly. Dr. Duerr and his staff were extraordinary. My recovery has been immediate, and my gratitude for such expertise is considerable. My sincere thanks to Dr. Duerr and his staff.