Dr. Robert G Durrans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert G Durrans?

Amazing

Dr. Durrans was great, I had been to two other doctors and was in a lot of pain. I decided to go to one more doctor, and I'm glad I chose Dr. Durrans. He was very kind and understanding. He listened to me and was the first doctor to suggest that my gallbladder wasn't working. I was immediately referred to the hospital for testing, and then promptly scheduled for surgery with a surgeon they trust. I even received a follow up after my surgery to see how everything was going. I would highly recommend him, he knows his stuff and is still very personable.

Competency

My husband went to Dr. Durrans with a PSA of 175, and was prescribed testosterone. Later when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, his urologist told us that prescribing testosterone was equivalent to "throwing gasoline on a fire." The urologist could not believe that any competent physician would do this!

Patient for over 8 years

I have been a patient now for over 8 years. I use to dislike all doctors but I have had an excellent experience with this office. I usually see the PA at my request but I don't have a single complaint yet.

Several SEreally bad experiences here

They took a blood draw from my daughter and didn't monitor her afterward at all. When she stood up she passed out and hot her head on the floor. The staff were very indifferent to her condition and didn't seem concerned about her head injury at all. Went to a different Doc for the head injury and found out she had a concussion. On a different occasion, called to see if we could get a copy of some records. The receptionist said we could come in "any time today" so we went at 1:00 PM and the office was closed for an hour - in the middle of the day! Compared to other experiences, this staff is very unprofessional and lacks caring.