3.4

Have you seen Dr. Robert K Dyer Jr?

I am a physician and I send my family members to Dr Dyer.

Avoid this doctor.

Poor quality surgery. Don't risk it. He is more interested in his vacations and your insurance mony than your well being.

Botched my surgery.

Dr. Dyer botched my nasal surgery. Do not trust him. My advice is to get a second opinion and if surgery is required, have someone else do it.

Blessing

Dr. Dyer is very thorough, caring and very comfortable to talk with. I am so blessed to have him as my doctor.

Amazing care and concern and prayed with me

Excellent

Dr. Dyer has placed his own personal time with his family to see to my needs while I was in the hospital following one of my several surgeries for spinal fluid drainage through my ears. He also took steps beyond his own surgeries to insure that the problems did not reoccur. He cares!

He has the best bed side manner of any Doctor I have ever seen. He not only knows his business well,he has a genuine concern about both my medical condition and for me as a person. He is thorough, considerate, compassionate. He had gotten behind in his schedule once, but by the way he spends time caring about my needs and addressing each of my concerns, I understand that if he does that with each patient, I would rather wait a few minutes than to be treated like a "number", so I didn't mind waiting. 20 minutes.

I wouldn't see anyone but him. Has been great working with me and my health issues. Has really assisted me in getting extra help when needed.

I have been seeing Dr Dyer for balance issues for the past 5 years. He is incredibly compassionate and caring. He treats me with respect and professionalism. He has been accurate in diagnosing my problems and has worked with me to improve my condition. While one does sometimes have to wait awhile in the waiting room, I believe it is because Dr. Dyer spends the time he needs to with his patients rather than rushing through an appointment. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

I saw Dr. Dyer on two different dates, about an 8 month interval. On the first visit I could hardly keep his attention because he wanted to leave the room and join in the laughs with his co-workers. He actually made a grunt noise when I asked him a question as he leaving the room. On both occasions he was EXTREMELY condescending and uncaring about anyone but himself. I changed doctors after I gave him a second chance. Don't give him a first chance. Any doctor is better than this jerk.

not a good choice

Dr Dyer basically blew me off. He scheduled a procedure to be done in his office. When I went for my appointment he changed his mind and did no follow through with the procedure. He was leaving the next morning for a vacation in Sweden and was preoccupied with that. I went to a different Dr who scheduled immediate surgery the next week. I now have permanent hearing loss. I would not reccommend him. He is hard to talk to.

Dr. Robert K Dyer Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.