The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Anderson
Dr. Robert Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus, Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus and Orlando Regional Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Sutter Medical Group, Solano Community Provider Network Opens in new window
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Summit Campus
Eden Medical Center Opens in new window
San Leandro Hospital Opens in new window
Alta Bates Medical Center
Eden Medical Center
48 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Robert Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions160 Gln Cv Mrne Rd E, Vallejo, CA
Dr. Robert Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.