Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Beach has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Showing 3 of 3
It was immediately evident to me, as I lay in my hospital bed meeting Dr. Beach for the first time, that I was in the presence of a very knowledgeable, seasoned, professional & compassionate individual. It was clear he had nothing to prove...no ego getting in the way...he was there to welcome me, do what he could to make an intelligent decision regarding my condition & intent on getting to the bottom of what was ailing me. I had faith in his abilities as a seasoned doctor nearly the moment he introduced himself. It's been nine months and I've chosen to stay under his care. While I'd prefer not to have to engage the services of any doctor...it'd be so much easier if I were completely healthy at this point in my life...but since this is not the case, if I have to see a doctor on a regular basis, I'm so much more at ease knowing Dr. Beach is around to treat me.
39 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1979
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Robert E Beach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUTMB Galveston (John Sealy), 301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert E Beach in this video.
Dr. Robert E Beach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.