- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Booth Jr has 3 locations
Dr. Robert E Booth Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert E Booth Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Robert E Booth Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert E Booth Jr
Dr. Booth performs more total knee replacements than any other physician in the world. He helped developed the Legacy Knee, one of the most sophisticated knee replacements available.
Among the worlds leaders in knee replacement, Dr. Booth has helped thousands of people regain freedom of movement and reclaim their active lives. His expertise, combined with his dedication to his patients, makes him an unsurpassed leader in the field.
Dr. Booth not only helped develop the Legacy Knee, he has used it exclusively in his surgeries. Devoted to furthering the field of orthopaedics, Dr. Booth continues to innovate, pushing the envelope for new and better surgical advancements that will continue to improve the lives of his patients.
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert E Booth Jr, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Philadelphia, PA, in this video.