- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert E Bowen MD
Dr. Robert E Bowen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Martinsburg, WV, with another office in Martinsburg, WV. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Bowen is affiliated with Berkeley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert E Bowen has 2 locations
Dr. Robert E Bowen has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert E Bowen has the following 9 expertise
- Chest Infection
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Robert E Bowen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert E Bowen
Dr. Bowen graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine,University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1973. He works in Martinsburg, WV and 1 other location and specializes in Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Plastic Surgery and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Bowen is affiliated with Berkeley Medical Center.