Dr. Robert E Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Brown?

Caring, compassionate, supportive, listens

I have seen Dr. Brown for several years and he has always treated me with respect. I no longer use opiates for pain management, so we have gotten creative with my treatments. He has always been supportive, flexible, caring, and compassionate. I feel like part of his family and that he goes out of his way to make sure I get my injections. Even if its difficult, he finds a way. I will always recommend and see Dr. Brown.

Dr. Robert Brown,

Dr. Robert Brown is a compassionate doctor who listens and treats with injections for mu back and shoulder pain and through him and Terri Thorn I was able to come down substantially to a realistic dose of narcotics. The PA. DawnEldridge is not ad good or understanding and always says she won't precribe low dose of ativan which her supervisor Dr.Brown does. When you let her know he is okay with it she says no it is our office practic not to prescribe anxiety medication. I only see Dr. Brown because he is the best.

Excellent Dr

Dr Brown treats you like a part of His Family.

A very nice down to earth personable doctor. He will deliver an injection with almost no pain. I'm very happy with his diagnosis and the subsequent pain relief.

He is a great doctor. Too bad his nurse Pat is one of the unfriendliest people I have ever met. I don't want to even talk to her when I call....

Dr. Robert E Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.