Dr. Robert Carlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Carlin?

Terry Stever tstever1949 @ gmail .com

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I would like to know if you treated my Husband at Crouse Hospital on 10 /12 /2017? and removed hie upper leg , he is now in St. Lukes in Oswego and if so you need to have someone to up date all your no. and where you are.

Terry Stever tstever1949 @ gmail .com

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Super guy

They still haven't called me!

Posted on May 9th, 2010

I came to Dr. Carlin's office for treatment of varicous veins. He said that he could surgically remove them for me. My insurance company has approved the procedure. Dr. Carlin told me that his staff would contact me to set up my appointment for surgery within in the next week. 3 weeks passed and I heard nothing, so I called to set up the appointment. The secretary informed that she did not have the appointment book in front of her but would probably schedule me for 6/4, but she was unsure of what time and said she would call me back. Another week and a half passed and I called and was told that now they/re booking into July, but they can't set my appointment until "Dr.Carlin does what he needs to do." I don't even know what that means. I asked if there was an issue and if I should find another surgeon and she told me everything was ok and she'd call me back within the next few days. 2 weeks have passed and I've heard nothing back. My leg is bothering me and painful. I'm left feeling like this office is being run quite irresponsibly. I have never experienced such a lack of professionalism while dealing with a doctors office.

Posted on July 13th, 2017