Dr. Robert Farrell Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Farrell?

HE'S STILL PRACTICING, THE PARENTS & PATIENTS ARE FORTUNATE.

I was wondering if he was still in practice after all these years.. Dr. Farrell was a standard to my son who is now a new parent to an 8 month old and very unhappy with the pediatricians available. He was my kids doctor who are now 34 and 30. I was extremely satisfied with his relationship with my kids and the parents.

A Special Memory and Wise Advice

Over 30 years ago my little girl was not feeling well and not herself. I took her to Dr. Farrell and he kindly told me to have Daddy get home each night for a bedtime story. Every night thereafter they read and shared many books together even until high school. Their special time! The night before my daughter left for college, she came into the family room and asked her dad to read her a bedtime story. Needless to say he fell apart crying and she read him a story to remember. A wise and caring doctor- Dr. Farrell.

A great doctor...

We have to change doctors because of a forced change of insurance though my work. I am so sad to be leaving Dr Farrell. He was an amazing doctor to my son. We saw him for 15 months and visited him so many times. Every time I left knowing that we got the best possible care. Dr Farrell does speak pretty fast, but he does listen and gives you the best and most educated help possible.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Robert Farrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.