Dr. Robert Hamilton III Is this you?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

Dr Hamilton is the best of the best

Posted on January 8th, 2016

He's a great doctor!

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Dr. Hamilton is an amazing Dr. I have recommended him to a few of my friends and have just started taking my daughter there!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Best dr. Ever

Posted on July 25th, 2013

Dr. Hamilton delivered all three of my daughter's children and preformed surgery on her twice. He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have met.

Dr Hamilton

Posted on July 5th, 2013

Dr. Hamilton delivered all 3 of my children and now my daughers are his patients and my sons child was delivered by him! We love Dr. H!! I have been with him for 26 years now.

The best medical care experience

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I have been a patient over 28 years. I haven't left his practice for one reason only. This is the best medical experience one could ever have. He is truly one medical professional that is passionate about the health of his patients. Thanks Dr. Ham for your years of service.

The best Doctor I have ever seen

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Hamilton is the best doctor I have ever had. He cares deeply about this love for what he does. He treats every patient with love and care. He takes his time with every patient to care for there individual needs. Yeah you may have to wait a while in the waiting room to see him but that is what happens when you have a doctor that is devoted to the care of his patients. He greets you with a hug, and his personality sparkles as soon as he enters your room. When I moved out of state I was sad that I could not take him with me. I just knew I was leaving behind a great doctor. I feel he should be recognized for all the great things he things he does, and the patient care that he gives to all his patients.

Love Dr. Hamilton

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I have seen him f,or several years. I would never go to another dr.! Usually the wait time is awful, but today I was in and out in about 30 minutes. Dr. Hamilton is always patient courteous and understanding. He feels like a member of the family!

Love Him!

Posted on April 26th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Hamilton for years.The waiting time is ridiculous,BUT it's because he's spending time with his patients. I have been on both sides of the coin and I will wait whatever it takes to see him when I go.The nurses are awesome and they provide a leave your number and we will call you when it's close to your time. These people are top notch! I drive an hour one way to go see him because I have never found another Dr. I trust.

Dr. Hamilton is the BEST

Posted on March 17th, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Hamilton. YOu can't ask for better bedside manner!! He speaks to you like you are a real person, not just a patient. If you need to know something he will explain it in a manner that you, the average person, can understand, not just doctor's terms. You may end up waiting for a length of time for your turn, but once it is your turn with Dr. H it is like you are the only patient there to him, and then you understand why you waited so long.I have seen Dr. H for about 10yrs, and I would not choose to see anyone else!

Exceptional caring doctor!

Posted on August 7th, 2008

What a refreshing change to have a doctor show compassion, caring and understanding. Plan on extra wait time but that is probably because he does not "rush his patients" like most doctors do. I would highly recommend this Doctor and his staff.