9 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Robert E Hunter?

Dr. Hunter: An Example of What Doctors Should Be

In almost a quarter of a century, my family has had many challenges that he has risen far above the bar in assisting us. My sister at two had a funny way of changing the direction of her eyes, and he diagnosed a disease that would have permanently blinded her within months. I had stomach problems for months. He discovered that I had hives INSIDE my body, not outside from food allergies. He saved my baby brothers life. He caught Dads glaucoma within a very short time of him going blind from a sudden on-set version of the disease. As Dad has had health problems from strokes, Doc has made sure he has everything he needs. And, he bought me Battle G.I Joe when Mom would not. He was cool, saying things like I am going to get you! (I am talking about Doc buying me the action figure that talked!)

Robert E Hunter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Muncie, IN.