Dr. Robert E Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Jackson?

Very nie and concerned with my problem, He gave me an excellent referral should I need it while traveling out of state.

Excellent

Dr. Jackson was interested, attentive and concerned about determining the cause of my problems.

Dr. Jackson seemed knowledgeable and I felt like he was genuinely interested in me. He took time to listen and told me what my options were. I would definitely recommend him. Great fertility doctor.

Fantastic!

EXCELLENT CARE

Dr Jackson was absolutely one of the most sincere, caring physicians we have ever had the PLEASURE of seeing. He was personable and had genuine interest in all aspects of care. He is one of very few physicians that makes you feel like you are his only patient. We cannot express thanks enough to him for his care during this especially tough time - he a is top notch Dr. and person! THANK YOU!

Not very friendly. Acted like I didn't know what I was talking about. Referral from another doctor. Would not recommend.

Horrible experience!! Dr jackson is clueless!

The worst experience ever thought of. Went in to have kidney stones removed. He acted like this was the first surgery he had ever done. The first one didn't work. Dr couldn't explain why. Tried a different procedure which also didn't work. Which worked the last time with a different doctor. He had no explanation for the procedure not working. Seemed very tentative and not confident.