Dr. Robert Mitchell Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mitchell?

Posted on December 7th, 2016

This Dr did a breast reduction on me 5 years ago and I still have problems

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I went to him for breast aug and botox, he was rude and his nurse always had a bad attitude. He now has moved to OU Tulsa Surgical Specialists so beware, he had poor bedside manner and i had to continuously go back to him for revision. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TRUST ME!!!!!!

CHOOSE ANYONE BUT HIM!!

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I had Dr.Mitchell do breast aug on me and I have had complications ever since. Getting an appointment was easy, but once i got to his office his nurse was VERY rude he himself was kind so it seemed. I had surgery in Feb 2013 and I have to go back to him weekly because of a capsular contracture caused from him placing my implant in wrong. It's been a hassle ever since I wish I would have went somewhere else!

Breast Reconstruction

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Horrible experience!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

One of my breasts from my saline implants had a dent when I would lay on my back and it bothered me. I spoke with Dr.Mitchell about it and he suggested I get silicone implants instead. He told me 100% I would not have any rippling. He also told me I would not go up in size but that he would just add a little volume. When I came out of surgery I had one breast way lower than the other, had horrible rippling in my breast, and I went up 2 cup sizes. I wanted them out immediately but I ended up getting pregnant. I had to wait until after my child was born to go back. Right after he was born I went back and he told me he would fix it but for a very high fee. I could't believe it! He messed me up big time and now he wanted more money! My breasts looked better before I went in then when I came out. I felt like I was at his mercy so I gave him all the money he asked for. Before I scheduled an appointment I found out I was having some health issues. I called the office to tell them I needed to hold off on surgery. They were extremely rude to me and gave me the run around getting my money back. I still have not received any money back and I am hoping they do the right thing and return the money soon. Stay away from this doctor! He will tell you what you want to hear even though none of it is true. He does horrible work with breasts. So if your looking for a breast doctor go elsewhere. Make sure you go to a real Plastic Surgeon. He may have messed me up for life:-(

Great Doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2011

You won't find a better doctor. He's great!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017