Dr. Robert E Rinaldi Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Rinaldi?

I love going to this pediatric office because there is only one doctor, it makes a world of difference!

Superb pediatrician

Dr Rinaldi is a very personable Dr who took great care of our daughter from when she was an infant to the present day (17 years old). When ever we had a health concern I would call up his office and often talk to his wife who works in the office as well. They saw us through many medical concerns over the years. They truly care about the welfare of their patients.

Dr. Rinaldi is a great Pediatrician and a nice guy as well. I lost my car keys at my child's last appointment. After searching the office I went out to the parking lot, I figured that I might have dropped them when I took my son out of his car seat. I was frantic, Dr. Rinaldi came out to help me look for them, he had some extra time between patients. Wish all the doctors that my family goes to were as likeable and pleasant as Dr. Bob!

I always have a satisfactory experience when I bring my children to this doctor's office. My kids seem to like him as well.

Using Dr Rinaldi as my children's pediatrician has been the best medical experience I have ever had. It makes such a difference to utilize a solo doctor. Not only do I feel extremely comfortable with him because we have established a good doctor patient relationship over the years, but my kids have come to know him and are very much at ease during their office visits.

My son did not know that he needed a physical exam before he was allowed to try out for a school fall sport. I called Dr Rinaldi's office in a panic at the last minute. The doctor was able to fit my child in during his lunch break. Dr Rinaldi stressed that it was important to keep his patient's active and exercising in order to stay healthy, and that playing a school sponsored sport was a good way to do just that. What a nice guy!

I'm a new mom of a newborn baby boy, I recently moved to the Doylestown area and have no family here. Dr Rinaldi and his staff are beyond wonderful in helping me navigate through all my first time experiences. They encourage me to call with questions, and are always happy to offer me an appointment if need be.I'm so glad that I picked Dr. Rinaldi as my child's pediatrician, his office has provided me with a wealth of information and comfort.

I love that Dr. Rinaldi and his nursing staff are very friendly and chat with my children. They will ask about the toy that my daughter brought along to the office visit, or what fun thing my son did this past weekend. It puts them very much at ease, they are very comfortable during their office visits.

Dr Rinaldi recently broke his ankle but was back in his office in no time using a special scooter so that he could examine the kids. He said that he would miss his patients too much if he was away from his prectice. This is a doctor that truly loves what he does!

Best Pediatrician in Bucks County!

Very cozy office, personal attention to my children and details of their visits are noted to be given by the doctor and staff!

Consistantly feel as though Dr. & staff demonstrate great care & concern for my children's health and well being!