Dr. Robert E Warren Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Warren?

Awesome LASIK Experience

Before visiting Dr. Warren's office, I wasn't sure whether I wanted LASIK surgery or not. Dr. Warren was extremely diligent in his examination, and he made sure I understood the pros, cons, and risks of the surgery before I made my decision. Looking back, I have zero regrets. My life is much easier without having to worry about contacts & glasses. The service was always excellent, and the price was very fair. Any time I hear about anyone in the DFW area considering LASIK, I make sure to mention Dr. Warren.

Dr. Warren is the Very BEST!

I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with my entire experience with Dr. Warren and his entire staff! I found them by reading the reviews on google looking for a good Lasik Doctor. At first I was skeptical, but I can honestly say I am so glad I called anyway!! They really do care, and want you to have the best experience and results possible. I was not a candidate for Lasik, but I was a candidate for PRK. They were very honest and upfront with me, answered all my questions and after having the surgery I can say I didn't know what I was missing! Even with contacts and glasses I was never able to get the vision that I have now!! They are amazing at what they do! Even if you are not sure, call anyway and get a consultation! It is worth it, and I highly recommend them!!!

HIghly Recommend Dr. Warren

Dr. Warren performed my LASIK surgery. He explained in detail the procedure. Dr. Warren and his staff are very professional and timely. If you are considering LASIK surgery, I recommend Dr. Warren.

Outstanding Doctor!

The entire time I was in Dr. Warren's office I was treated kindly by each employee, and they could answer any question I had. Choosing LASIK with Dr. Warren was a great choice because he explains everything well and the actual eye surgery was quick and painless. Dr. Warren, Mrs. Abbott, and the rest of his staff are outstanding, and I definitely recommend them.

Great doctor and office

I recently had LASIK and I cannot thank Dr. Warren and Mrs. Abbott enough. Everything was a breeze and they answered all of my questions thoroughly and patiently. I highly recommend anyone considering LASIK to look into this office. They're wonderful.

Great lasik surgery!!

Great doctor & staff!! Vision was 20/40 before lasik & is now 20/12.5

He got rid of my glasses when others said it could not

This was one of the few times that I have gone to a doctor and said it was the best money I ever spent'

Super Doc

Have gone to Dr Warren many years now. He's warm, caring and THE BEST opthalmologist ever!

Dr. Warren is a great guy. Took the time to explain everything, but is very efficient and doesn't waste the patient's time.

Marv's Monovision Experience

Cathy Abbott, the entire staff and Dr Warren were all very easy folks to deal with. All of my questions were answered, all physical eye and related brain functions were explained in terms I could easily understand. Dr Warren did the normal 1 day, 1 week, 1 month checkups but also did 3 month & 6 month checkups to accommodate my slowly adjusting 64 year old eyes

Awesome!!!

Dr Warren and his entire staff are awesome! I never had to wait to see the Dr and they made me completely comfortable with my lasik experience. It is such a laid back environment that you feel like you are just hanging out with friends. I had to call Dr Warren the night of my procedure and guess what...he gives you his cell number. I could not be happier with my lasik and my awesome vision! Plus they don't try to get you with a bunch of gimmicks....the cost is a flat price...a one time fee.

Awesome Dr! Schedule your appointment now LASIK is not painful, it's easy and well worth it!!!

You won't find a better doctor of staff! Dr Warren is super nice and an excellent doctor. My LASIK surgery was so easy with slight discomfort afterwards. Better than 20/20 vision and no more glasses! Dr Warren & Cathy make you feel very comfortable and answer all your questions. Check out their Facebook page. I posted my actual LASIK surgery there. They let your driver watch and video the procedure from outside the room through a window