4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Warren?

Cannot Recommend Enough

Dr. Warren and his team went above and beyond to make sure I was the perfect candidate for LASIK before agreeing to the surgery. Upon arrival, the staff is fantastic and office wait time was very minimal. Cathy Abbott cannot be beat either - so lively and welcoming! Dr. Warren fully explained the procedure to me beforehand, leaving out zero details and ensuring I knew exactly what I was signing up for. He made me feel safe and comfortable before, during, and after the surgery. Dr. Warren even gives you his direct cell phone number to call at any hour with questions or concerns after the surgery - a true sign he cares deeply about his patients. I cannot recommend Dr. Warren and his team enough. I have 20/15 vision less than a month after my surgery and I would do it 1,000 times over with Dr. Warren if I had to.

Dr. Warren and his Team were outstanding and now I have perfect vision!!

Amazing

Dr. Warren and his staff did amazing in helping me see the world without glasses or contacts! My Lasik’s procedure was pain free and an overall easy comforting experience. Thank you to Dr. Warren and your staff for an exceptional job!

Dr. Warren and his staff are a fantastic group. Dr. Warren was extremely diligent in his examination, and he made sure I understood the pros, and cons of the surgery before I made my decision. Dr. Warren and Cathy Abbott answered all of my questions thoroughly and patiently. I would recommend anyone seeking Lasik surgery, to give Cathy Abbott a call and sit down with Dr. Warren.

Highly Recommend

LASIK procedure went very well - quick, easy and my vision is now actually better than 20/20 after years of very poor vision. Dr. Warren and his staff are all very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Warren to anyone.

Awesome LASIK Experience

Before visiting Dr. Warren's office, I wasn't sure whether I wanted LASIK surgery or not. Dr. Warren was extremely diligent in his examination, and he made sure I understood the pros, cons, and risks of the surgery before I made my decision. Looking back, I have zero regrets. My life is much easier without having to worry about contacts & glasses. The service was always excellent, and the price was very fair. Any time I hear about anyone in the DFW area considering LASIK, I make sure to mention Dr. Warren.

Dr. Warren is the Very BEST!

I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with my entire experience with Dr. Warren and his entire staff! I found them by reading the reviews on google looking for a good Lasik Doctor. At first I was skeptical, but I can honestly say I am so glad I called anyway!! They really do care, and want you to have the best experience and results possible. I was not a candidate for Lasik, but I was a candidate for PRK. They were very honest and upfront with me, answered all my questions and after having the surgery I can say I didn't know what I was missing! Even with contacts and glasses I was never able to get the vision that I have now!! They are amazing at what they do! Even if you are not sure, call anyway and get a consultation! It is worth it, and I highly recommend them!!!

HIghly Recommend Dr. Warren

Dr. Warren performed my LASIK surgery. He explained in detail the procedure. Dr. Warren and his staff are very professional and timely. If you are considering LASIK surgery, I recommend Dr. Warren.

Outstanding Doctor!

The entire time I was in Dr. Warren's office I was treated kindly by each employee, and they could answer any question I had. Choosing LASIK with Dr. Warren was a great choice because he explains everything well and the actual eye surgery was quick and painless. Dr. Warren, Mrs. Abbott, and the rest of his staff are outstanding, and I definitely recommend them.

Great doctor and office

I recently had LASIK and I cannot thank Dr. Warren and Mrs. Abbott enough. Everything was a breeze and they answered all of my questions thoroughly and patiently. I highly recommend anyone considering LASIK to look into this office. They're wonderful.

Great lasik surgery!!

Great doctor & staff!! Vision was 20/40 before lasik & is now 20/12.5

He got rid of my glasses when others said it could not

This was one of the few times that I have gone to a doctor and said it was the best money I ever spent'

Dr. Robert E Warren is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.

Dr. Robert E Warren Is this you?