Dr. Robert E Weinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Weinstein?

Sr. Clerk, Town of Avon

I love Dr. Weinstein. He's like a doctor from the past. He does everything but house calls. He has a great bedside manner, gives you all the time you need, he's very thorough. He wll personally call you back with any concerns. If you've had a procedure, he'll call to make sure you're doing well. My husband and my son both go to him now, as well as some of my friends which I recommended. They all really like him.

dr. weinstein

Dr. Weinstein is always willing to listen and answer questions,he never makes me feel rushed. Has taken the time to personally call me just to see how I'm doing with a diagnosis.

Dr. Robert E Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.