Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert White
Dr. Robert White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bedford, NH, with other offices in New Haven, CT and Manchester, NH . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. White is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Hospital Of St Raphael and Gaylord Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert White has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Robert White has the following 9 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Radiology
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Robert White is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale-New Haven Hospital
Hospital Of St Raphael
Gaylord Hospital Inc
Gaylord Hospital, Wallingford CT
Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
45 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, NH.