Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E White has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I love Dr.White, I recently had my son at Baylor Dallas. White was very caring and answered all my questions. Even though I had my baby at 18 years old i felt like he didnt judge me, like my previous OBGYN I had at parkland. At 7 months of pregnancy I made a switch of OBYGN to DR. wHITE and I am glad I did so. During and after my delivery he was there for me. always cheacking on me. Im really pleased with my first expirence having my son.
Dr. White and his staff delivered both of my children. I rarely waited in the waiting room. When I did have to wait it was because of an emergency and I was glad to know that he would be there with me if I were to have an emergency. My hospital experience with him was great and I still recommend him to friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Dr. Robert E White accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Ellison White Md, 3801 Gaston Ave Ste 308, Dallas, TX
Dr. Robert E White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.