Dr. Robert E Williams Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert E Williams Jr?

A+++++

Dr. Williams has been treating my daughter for reflux for a year and a half, and he is *amazing*. He's thorough and patient and very calming. I recommend him very highly.

wonderful experience

i saw dr williams for a second opinion for my son and got results right away. he is awesome and his staff is wonderful.

I Love Dr. Williams. However, the staff that answers the phones from Tampaare less to be desired.You can barely understand the girl that answers. I asked her to check to see ifthe x-rays were received for my son, andshe said that she would look. she left me on hold, and said that they weren't there. I don't think she even looked.I asked her if she would call me when they arrived, and she said, "Lady... there's a million people that work here, and you'll just have to call back tomorrow.Not happy with staff. I hate calling there!!!

Great!

No wait, great bedside manner and he had my child feeling better in one visit. Highly recommended.