Dr. Robert Wrenn Is this you?

3.3

I've been seeing Dr. Wrenn for approx. 3 years, the only time I've had an extended wait was when he had to deliver a baby. His nurse is young and seems a bit inexperienced, but she only takes the vitals, so I'm not too concerned with her. The few times Dr. Wrenn did not know what was wrong with me, he did not hesitate to send me to a specialist (urologist, thyroid, etc.)

If you are a patient at Aegis Women's Healthcare, you must realize that they prioritize maternity patients needs, which can sometimes cause long waiting periods.

sexually inappropriate