Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert E Eberhart has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert E Eberhart has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Robert E Eberhart has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert E Eberhart is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I went in to see this doctor today for carpal tunnel. After he read my emg results that were incomplete. Apprently after 20 years of having carpel tunnel I all of a sudden dont. After I questioned the emg results he got angry and told me to "go somewhere else, because Im not helping you" I left beside myself due to the abusive manner in which he treated me within this appt. Do not go see this man! My appt was at 8am this morning. Real nasty man!
I saw this Dr for a partial calf muscle tear. He was disappointed to learn it wasn't a full Achilles tear and basically left the room telling me it's fine. I got a second opinion from a reputable doctor who recommended the foot be casted immediately to ensure proper healing and also said Tge previous diagnosis could easily be Mal practice. This guy is a money grubbing surgery hunter. Stay away.
This was the most indifferent, disinterested, pompous doctor I have ever encountered. Did not believe my subjective complaints, despite an xray revealing a fx, and was completely dismissive and non communicative. May have been a bad day for the man, but I'll be darned if I'll ever give him a chance to examine me again. I real stooge!!!
Doesn't matter how good a doc is if you can't get in to see hiim. After an hour beyond my appointment had gone by, the nurse announced to everyone that Dr. Eberhard was running a half hour behind. What that means is the practice has no idea who is doing what, when. Tell me he's more than an hour late. That's fine. Don't tell me he's a half hour late when it's already been an hour!
Dr. Eberhart MAY have done my surgery correctly. When I went in to have my cast replaced with a new one. I sat there for 25-30 minutes without a cast on my hand. Later I had terrible burning pain in my hand. I asked 7 times to have the cast changed. His PA Mara Smith lectured me about being a baby. I went to PT they said I had Reflexive Sympathetic Dystrophy caused by the surgery. They made an appt for me to see Dr. Eberhardt. He denied that I had any such thing. Between Eberhardt and Mara, I'd never go to them again.
39 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Robert E Eberhart accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert E Eberhart in this video.
Dr. Robert E Eberhart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.