Dr. Robert D Ecker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Ecker?

Professional and caring

Here's the thing about modern medicine. It's miraculous and frustrating. Getting a hold of Ecker or even through to his office is almost impossible. I feel lucky that he treats me but keep in mind that your time expectations are subject to everyone else in Maine who needs him. When you are the best it happens.

The best of the best, a truly qualified professional. I was in for brain shunt surgery, and results of the procedure have been excellent. Dr. Ecker took plenty of time for my questions and concerns before and after the procedure.

Life saving neurologist.

Diagnostic abilities beyond belief. Surgical abilities also rate a 10 out of 10 with me. Only doc in Maine that performs life saving surgeries for certain kinds of strokes. Saved my life.

update of previous review

I need to change my initial review - we recently saw Dr. Ecker and it was like he was a whole different person. He greeted us, shook our hand, looked us in the eye and smiled. He was relaxed and didn't speak so quickly, or use so much jargon. He was kind and friendly. I never had any doubts about his competence - he is the best - but I don't know what happened, we were dumbstruck by the transformation. Wow! No reservations in recommending him.

Dr. Ecker has fixed my neck problem ,with a Laminectomy. Now My pain is gone but still have numbness that is fixed with meds and my life is much, much better. Thank you Dr. Ecker.