Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Eelkema
Dr. Robert Eelkema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Breckenridge, MN, with another office in Bigfork, MN. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Eelkema is affiliated with Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center, Bigfork Valley Hospital and Life Care Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Eelkema has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Eelkema is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Essentia Health O St. Marys Medical Center
Bigfork Valley Hospital
Life Care Medical Center
Lifecare Medical Center
Cook Hospital and Nursing Care Unit
ST Marys Medical Center
Cook Community Hospital
52 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Robert Eelkema accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Eelkema is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Breckenridge, MN.