The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr MD
Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr - Posted on January 22nd, 2019
Great doctor & office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr - Posted on August 23rd, 2018
cares and treats you like a person
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr - Posted on February 28th, 2018
excellent doc, caring and spends time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr - Posted on January 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr - Posted on August 3rd, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
10 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Excellus BluePPO
Locations & DirectionsNEW SEASON DERMATOLOGY PLLC, 302 Reynolds Rd, Johnson City, NY
Dr. Robert G Egbers Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnson City, NY.