Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Egerman
Dr. Robert Egerman, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Egerman is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, Reg Med Ctr and Saint Francis Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee. Dr. Egerman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Egerman has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Egerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.