Dr. Robert R Ehinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert R Ehinger?

Very good.Brought a ..

Very good.Brought a copy of meds/rx's & nutriceutical supplements along with 3 questions, all of which were answered satisfactorily.

Waiting time was acc..

Waiting time was acceptable. He answered all my question. Very professional. The support staff was excellent. I will recommend anyone I know that is looking to switch PCP to Dr. Ehinger.I am always satisfied with the services at this facility.

I have always been v..

I have always been very pleased with the service from Dr. Ehinger. He and the staff always appear very knowledgeable. They are aware of my health status and plan forward.

I am so glad I chang..

I am so glad I changed to this practice. Everyone is so nice, and I feel that Dr. Ehingher genuinely listens to me and appreciates my input into my health care. He is a very positive doctor.I always get into see the doctor very close to my actual appointment time. Dr. Ehingher never seems rushed.I recommend this practice to anyone!

Excellent every time..

Excellent every time. Trust Dr. Ehinger with all my medical needs. Always takes his time and never rushes.

Everything went as e..

Everything went as expected.

I had a bothersome c..

I had a bothersome cough and cold, and was able to get a same-day appointment. I was very pleased about that, and with the customary excellent treatment I received. One of the reasons I like Dr. Ehinger so much is that he listens, and genuinely seems to care.

Excellent. Very perceptive in ordering preventative treatments that are necessary for good health.

Appointment was punc..

Appointment was punctual. The nurse, the lab and Dr Ehinger were all very professional and friendly. Dr. Ehinger always takes time to listen to any concerns and knows my history. Also anytime I have communicated through the messaging website I have received answers to any questions. I appreciate the ability to communicate this way.

All of my visits wit..

All of my visits with Dr. Ehinger have been very professional and informative. He has always addressed all of my health concerns in detail and treated them promptly. The nurses and office staff are also very helpful and caring.

Doctor Ehinger remov..

Doctor Ehinger removed a mole from my upper back by applying a numbing medication. The removal of the mole was painless and easily done by Doctor Ehinger. The mole tested positive for Melanoma. Doctor Ehinger then arranged for me to see a surgeon to be sure all the Melanoma was removed.

Office & staff very ..

Office & staff very professional with the appointment. Appointment time was prompt after arrival. Doctor took time during appointment to review past visit & any questions. He always listens to concerns, offers sound medical advice & willing to work with patient to improve any medical needs.