The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ehrlich
Dr. Robert Ehrlich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kelso, WA, with another office in Longview, WA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Ehrlich is affiliated with St John's Medical Center, Cottage Grove Hospital and PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center 7/18/1978 Active Current Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ehrlich has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Ehrlich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John's Medical Center
Cottage Grove Hospital
PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center 7/18/1978 Active Current Radiology
Peace Harbor Hospital
41 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Robert Ehrlich accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert Ehrlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kelso, WA.