Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Enck
Dr. Robert Enck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Enck is affiliated with Johnson County Community Hospital, Indian Path Medical Center and Russell County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Enck has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert Enck has the following 10 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Dr. Robert Enck is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
After 4 cycles of Chemo, my bladder & prostrate cancer had spread to my bones. Dr. Enck told me to make an appointment in six weeks and come back to see him. Dr. neck told me there was nothing more he could do for me. I made an appointment with another oncologist, he has gave me another cycle of Chemo. He has gave several shots and IV.s to strengthen my bones. He also does lab before each Chemo treatment. His staff is professional and very prompt. I would never go back to Dr. Enck for any thing, and definitely would not recommend him to any one.
Dr. Enck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johnson County Community Hospital
Indian Path Medical Center
Russell County Medical Center
Johnson City Specialty Hospital
Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Johnston Memorial Hospital
Smyth County Comm Hosp
Johnson City Medical Ctr
Hahnemann University Hospital
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
North Side Hospital
Dickenson County Medical Center
Franklin Woods Community Hospital
42 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Robert Enck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsRegional Cancer Center Medical Oncology, 1 Professional Park Dr, Johnson City, TN
Dr. Robert Enck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.